Event Start Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 – 10:00 AM
Event End Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 – 12:00 PM
This class is all about you!
Establish and grow your coaching tool kit while s-t-r-e-t-c-h-ing into your full potential. We will practice and embody coaching skills with the intention of supporting you in realizing your current goals. Through applying the skills we learn in class to your own life, you’ll learn how best to coach your clients toward realizing theirs.
Explore coaching skills, ICF Core Competencies and Ethics through class lectures, coaching demonstrations, and practice while creating personalized Coaching Toolboxes filled with applications and knowledge to draw upon in your coaching practice!
THIS CLASS INTERWEAVES
– Wellness Applications
– Engaged Mindfulness
– Positive Psychology
– Good Coaching Business Principles
– Experiential processes for self & clients
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who wants to…
• Be an incredible coach!
• Create a life of balance, mindfulness, abundance & contribution
• Deepen their understanding of coaching
• Myriad applications, skills, processes and knowledge for yourself AND your clients
• Integration of ICF Core Competencies and Ethics into your coaching practice
• Enhancing your coaching through observed practice with colleagues
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 24
Number of Resource Development (RD) credits: 0