Event Start Date: Tuesday, January 07, 2020 2:00 PM
Event End Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 3:30 PM
DATES: Tuesdays, January 7 – February 25, 2020
TIME: 12:00-1:30pm Mountain Time
The Dynamic Trio: EMDR, Positive Psychology & Somatic Coaching is exclusively for student coaches, professional coaches, and clinicians to explore using EMDR to advance the goals of Coaching and Positive Psychology.
This course will ask participants to apply the material to themselves and – if they wish – to their clients. As you are personally rejuvenated, you will learn how EMDR organically brings together Positive Psychology and Somatic Coaching. This course will examine 14 Positive Psychology and/or Coaching processes. This potent formula can help clear blocks to personal growth while moving you into places of infinite possibilities. Learn how to best utilize these hands-on processes for yourself and your clients.
The Dynamic Trio is based on the two chapters Ann-Marie wrote in EMDR Solutions II edited by Robin Shapiro. The chapters are titled “EMDR and Positive Psychology” and “EMDR and Coaching.” This material was officially introduced at the EMDR European Conference in Edinburgh, Scotland in June, 2014 – resulting in a standing ovation! At the conference “The Three Treasures Practice and Research Study” was also introduced, unveiling for the first time the efficacy of EMDR, Positive Psychology, and Loving Kindness Meditation.
• Develop a skill set to rejuvenate and update yourself, which you can also teach to your clients
• Identify & strengthen your top 5 Values in Action Character Strengths utilizing EMDR
• Experience how EMDR can effectively help you work toward goals in coaching (as opposed to trauma work)
• Learn how EMDR works for processing blocks and obstacles, in your personal life and in coaching sessions
• Create your own Personal Credo based on EMDR, Positive Psychology & Somatic Coaching
• Demonstrate working knowledge with the Non-Violent Communication Needs Inventory & Positive Cognitions
Optional: 12 EMDRIA CEUs and/or Counseling CEUs via New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 12