Event Start Date: Tuesday, April 07, 2020 2:00 PM
Event End Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 3:30 PM
This class is designed to help student coaches, credentialed coaches, psychotherapists, and other professionals explore and utilize mindfulness in their personal and professional lives.
Ann-Marie will provide meditation and coaching instruction, as she shares traditional and hybrid meditation, mindfulness, and loving-kindness methods.
• Customize and cultivate your own Coaching & Meditation Toolbox
• Techniques to awaken & stabilize your deepest wisdom in the midst of our ever-changing world
• You will learn how to customize and cultivate your own Meditation Practice. You will create a Meditation Toolbox and Meditation Journal
• You will learn how to work with burnout, empathy fatigue and appropriate self-care.
• How to offer these techniques to clients, while utilizing engaged mindfulness during the coaching session
Contact Hours: 12 hours over 8 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 12
Optional: 12 Counseling CEUs via New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 12