Event Start Date: Monday, January 06, 2020 2:00 PM
Event End Date: Monday, February 24, 2020 3:30 PM
Mondays, January 6 – February 24, 2020
12:00-1:30pm Mountain Time
This class is designed to help student coaches, credentialed coaches, psychotherapists, and other professionals explore and utilize mindfulness in their personal and professional lives.
Ann-Marie will provide meditation and coaching instruction, as she shares traditional and hybrid meditation, mindfulness, and loving-kindness methods.
• Customize and cultivate your own Coaching & Meditation Toolbox
• Techniques to awaken & stabilize your deepest wisdom in the midst of our ever-changing world
• You will learn how to customize and cultivate your own Meditation Practice. You will create a Meditation Toolbox and Meditation Journal
• You will learn how to work with burnout, empathy fatigue and appropriate self-care.
• How to offer these techniques to clients, while utilizing engaged mindfulness during the coaching session
Offering 12 ICF CCEs and 12 Optional Counseling CEUs
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 12