Event Start Date: Tuesday, April 07, 2020 10:00 AM
Event End Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 12:00 PM
This course is foundational for any level of credentialing through MCS, and it’s all about supporting you in discovering and embodying your potential!
Establish and grow your coaching tool kit while s-t-r-e-t-c-h-ing into your potential. This isn’t just a cognitive class… you’ll actually do things! We will practice and embody coaching skills with the foundational intention of supporting you in realizing your current goals. Through applying the skills learned in class to our own lives, we learn how best to coach our clients.
Explore coaching skills, ICF Core Competencies and Ethics through class lectures, coaching demonstrations, and practice while creating personalized Coaching Toolboxes filled with applications and knowledge to draw upon in your coaching practice.
This class interweaves:
– Wellness Applications
– Engaged Mindfulness
– Positive Psychology
– Good Coaching Business Principles
– Experiential processes for self & clients
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who wants to…
• Be an incredible coach!
• Create a life of balance, mindfulness, abundance & contribution
• Deepen their understanding of coaching
• Myriad applications, skills, processes & knowledge for yourself AND your clients
• Integration of ICF Core Competencies & Ethics into your coaching practice
• Enhancing your coaching through observed practice with colleagues
Contact Hours: 24 hours over 12 sessions
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer.
ICF Core Competencies/CCEs: 24
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 24