Event Start Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 – 3:00 PM
Event End Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 – 5:00 PM
Grow into your leading edge by being coached on your coaching.
This group is exclusively devoted to student and credentialed coaches who want to develop their mindfulness practices and coaching skills for ICF credentialing – initial or renewal.
MENTOR COACHING INCLUDES:
• Mentor Coaching Group: seven (7) hours of scheduled group Mentor Coaching – see Upcoming Schedule below. Your attendance is required at all of the scheduled group sessions for a total of seven hours.
• Individual Mentor Coaching: three (3) hours of one-on-one Mentor Coaching with ICF registered Mentor Coach Ann-Marie McKelvey, LPCC, MCC. These are scheduled with Ann-Marie on an individual basis. Please contact her directly to schedule your individual sessions. She can be reached at +1 (505) 989-3374.
Contact Hours: 10 total – 7 Group and 3 Individual
Where: Anywhere! Connect via phone or computer with Zoom.
(1) You have at least two coaching clients
(2) You have completed 48 class hours OR have received permission from Ann-Marie
(3) Ability to attend all scheduled hours
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 10