Event Start Date: Saturday, January 19, 2019 – 6:30 PM (CET)
Event End Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019 – 9:30 PM (CET)
Additional dates and times for this event:
* Course One:
– 1 Individual coaching session. Once you complete your registration a link will be sent to you, so you can book your individual session before Jan 10th
– 8 Virtual group sessions, starting from Jan 19th, 2019, 1 session per week every Saturday from 18:30 to 21:30 CET, ending on March 9th, 2019
– Course one certification.
**2 WEEKS BREAK**
– 1 Individual coaching session. Book your individual session before March 28th, 2019
– 8 Virtual group sessions, starting from March 30th, 2019, 1 session per week every Saturday from 18:30 to 21:30 CET, ending on May 18th, 2019
– 1 Individual coaching session. Book your individual session at your convenience.
– Assignments before July 6th, 2019
– Module One Certification
The first module of the Somatic Thinking™ Coach Certification program (STCP). It is composed of a powerful and rigorous foundational curriculum that includes an immediate and direct application of the Somatic Thinking™ coaching methodology.
STCP is aligned with the International Coach Federation (ICF) competencies and guidelines for professional level training. It is accredited by the ICF for 132 hours of coach specific training.
More info about STCP https://kuncoaching.com/stcp/
*WHO IS THIS MODULE FOR?
This first module is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to effectively coach using our Somatic Thinking™ methodology. This module is also for coaches, therapists, and leaders who want to add a meaningful and powerful boost to an existing successful practice that is calling for renewal and regeneration.
While working in the ‘coach behind the coach’ Apprenticeship Phase of the module, participants discover the reality of coaching real clients, designing coaching programs, conducting powerful client assessments, providing new perspectives to their clients, and developing sustainable change—all the while the coach is fully supported and coached by STCP faculty via distance education.
In addition to learning about coaching on a cognitive level, participants get to receive it! Future coaches get to experience the Somatic Thinking™ process as a client and witness great presence and power as this coaching approach unfolds for the benefit of all.
*MODULE ONE BREAKDOWN
– 60 ICF Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH)
– 5 Mentoring hours by an ICF Master Certefied Coach (MCC)