1076 DW Amsterdam
Event Start Date: Tuesday, November 06, 2018 – 9:30 AM
Event End Date: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 – 4:30 PM
Additional dates and times for this event:
Five, two-day modules: 2018 November 6th & 7th, December 4th & 5th, 2019 January 15th & 16th, February 12th & 13th, March 12th & 13th. First day of each module from 9:30 – 19:30. Second day of each module from 09:00 – 16:30
More and more, companies see the value of developing a coaching culture in the organization. This training programme is specifically designed for organizational leaders and internal coaches.
We integrate the following elements:
– Competence framework of the ICF 11 Core Coaching Competencies – the golden standard for coaches
– Theory – an introduction to advanced coaching theory
– Exercises – acquiring coaching expertise requires a lot of practice. Participants learn from exercising as a coach and receiving feedback. They also learn from the experience of being coached and giving feedback. They practice both during the face-to-face sessions and in between.
– Demonstration by trainers – learn from example
– Reflections on the learning
Participants who have successfully completed the total program of 75 hours get their ACSTH certificate.
Number of ACSTH hours: 75