1191 KH Ouderkerk aan de Amstel
Event Start Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 – 9:30 AM (CET)
Event End Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 – 4:30 PM (CET)
Additional dates for this event:
Five 2-day modules: 2019: October 15th & 16th, November 12th & 13th, December 17th & 18th, 2020: January 28th & 29th, February 25th & 26th.
More and more, companies see the value of developing a coaching culture in the organization. This training programme is specifically designed for organizational leaders and internal coaches.
We integrate the following elements:
– Competence framework of the ICF 11 Core Coaching Competencies – the gold standard for coaches
– Theory – an introduction to advanced coaching theory
– Exercises – acquiring coaching expertise requires a lot of practice. Participants learn from exercising as a coach and receiving feedback. They also learn from the experience of being coached and giving feedback. They practice both during the face-to-face sessions and in between.
– Demonstration by trainers – learn from example
– Reflections on the learning
Participants who have successfully completed the total program of 75 hours get their ACSTH certificate.
Number of ACSTH hours: 75