Event Start Date: Friday, November 08, 2019 – 1:00 PM (London time)
Event End Date: Friday, July 24, 2020 – 2:00 PM (London time)
Equipping experienced ICF Credentialed Coaches to provide professional Mentor Coaching for ICF Credentialing. Participants must hold a minimum of a PCC ICF Credential.
The programme covers an in-depth understanding of the ICF Core Competencies, how the PCC Markers are used for assessment purposes and how to provide effective feedback as a Mentor Coach. It will also provide opportunities to practice Mentor Coaching with other participants as well as engaging with an external Mentee as part of the programme’s curriculum.
As a result of attending this programme, not only will participants meet the requirements of Mentor Coaching and receive 36 CCE units, it will also significantly deepen and enhance their own coaching capabilities. This programme also serves as an advanced coach training programme for anyone who wants to further develop their skills as a coach and acquire more CCE units and coach training hours.
The programme comprises 18 web-based modules and covers a 9-month period. The programme culminates in an assessment process, successful completion of which leads you to receive your Certificate in Mentor Coaching for ICF Credentialing.
– Develop in-depth understanding of the different roles a coach may have and the specific distinction of Mentor Coaching for Credentialing.
– Develop an in-depth understanding and application of ICF Core Competencies.
– Articulate the difference between ACC and PCC level coaching for each Core Competence.
– Practice, apply the learning and receive feedback through triad practice groups.
– Understand the purpose of giving feedback as a Mentor Coach and to establish best practice of verbal and written feedback.
– Introduce, understand and practice using the ICF PCC Markers as performance evaluation process.
– Understand the roles and responsibilities of an ICF Mentor Coach for Credentialing purposes and to create appropriate documentation.
– Know and understand the ICF’s Code of Ethics. Apply the Code of Ethics as a Mentor Coach and how to incorporate the Code into a Mentor Coaching package.
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 22.25
Number of Resource Development (RD) credits: 13.75