Event Start Date: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 – 7:00 PM
Event End Date: Saturday, November 02, 2019 – 11:30 PM
Additional dates/times for this event, see web site: https://www.coachcert.com/
Develop ICF’s 11 Core Competencies of a Coach on your journey toward membership or credentialing with the International Coach Federation!
Becoming a Certified Professional Coach (ICF approved / 30 hours / ACSTH) starts with full participation in five 90-minute online classes followed each time by an assignment (two pages written) designed for immediate application of the information from class (anticipate an average of 90 minutes each assignment):
• About Coaching: What it is and is not, Excelling as a Coach.
• Ethics: Code of Ethics and Core Values
• Understanding your Client: Understand different styles of thinking, processing, and deciding, adjust to the client
• Communication: Listening Skills, Assertive Communication, and Effective Questioning
• Focus and Motivation: Learning Styles, Focus, and Language that Motivates
Next is the Group Session for discussion, Q&A, and resource review.
Following the class portion of the program is a coaching practicum to experience coaching hands-on as a coach, being coached, and observing coaching. (Anticipate 3 hours of homework at the half-way point of the practicum.) At the end of the practicum is a case study that creates a review of a coaching relationship.
The ICF has approved this program for 30 hours of ACSTH. The Center for Coaching Certification is also accredited by IACET for 30 hours/3 CEUs (accepted by SHRM, HRCI, ATD, and more), plus accredited by AICI and PMI to offer 30 hours/3 CEUs.
After the Certified Professional Coach program, the next step is the Certified Master Coach program, approved for 35 hours so completing the requirements for membership or the ACC credential.
Tools and Resources for Graduates Include:
• Coach Login page with coaching tools and resources
• Free monthly Q&A call
• Opportunity to be a published author in our Coaching Perspectives book series
• Free continuing education
• Blogs, social media groups, and information postings
• Opportunity to list yourself in https://findacertifiedcoach.com/
• Assessment dashboard that you can white label for giving assessments at wholesale
CoachSupport@Coachcert.com or 800-350-1678
Number of ACSTH hours: 30