Event Start Date: Friday, January 11, 2019 – 12:00 PM
Event End Date: Friday, February 22, 2019 – 3:30 PM
Designed to expand your knowledge and application of the 11 Core Competencies of a coach, prepare for the Coach Knowledge Assessment, and add tools and techniques for your coaching, the Certified Master Coach class is for graduates of the Center for Coaching Certification CPC Program.
Start with six live, interactive online classes:
Before and after each class you will write a one to two-page report responding to three questions.
• Group or Team Coaching: explore considerations for coaching groups or teams and prepare for your group coaching
• Ethics and Agreements: review the don’ts and the do’s for competencies 1 and 2, then explore application
• Coaching Process: discuss the don’ts and do’s for the competencies 3 and 4, then expand with how to tips for a coach
• People and Communication: consider the don’ts and do’s for competencies 5, 6, and 7, then confer on how to effectively use the techniques when coaching
• Creating Change with Confidence: explore the don’ts and do’s of competencies 8, 9, 10, and 11, then delve into application when coaching
• Time and Money: review tools and basic concepts plus talk about coaching on sensitive topics with specific examples for time and money coaching
Next is a Coaching Debrief: Chat about learning points and plan for your next steps as a coach
For the Coaching Practicum you will interview and be interviewed for coaching, coach, be coached, observe coaching, and coach the group plus participate in the coaching group.
For the final you will write a two-page report about your coaching with a client over viewing your approach, the results, and what you learned.
Approved by the ICF as an ACSTH program for 35 hours. Accredited by IACET 35 hours/3.5 CEUs (these CEUs are accepted by ATD, SHRM, HRCI, and more). Approved by PMI to offer 35 hours/3.5 CEUs.
CoachSupport@Coachcert.com or 800-350-1678
Number of ACSTH hours: 35