Event Start Date: Sunday, January 13, 2019 – 9:00 AM (Pacific)
Event End Date: Saturday, March 09, 2019 – 5:00 PM (Pacific)
Additional dates and times for this event:
5 MAY, 9AM – 29 JUNE, 5PM 2019
27 OCT, 9AM – 21 DECEMBER, 5PM 2019
Using the S.A.F.E.T.Y.TM assessment to create self-awareness, this accreditation enables you to lead team members or clients through a 1:1 Safety Debrief session teaching them:
• The importance of psychological safety for wellbeing and performance
• The nonconscious drivers of behavior
• Their S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ profile and scores
• How they derive their psychological safety
• The potential impact of their S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ profile on themselves and others
• Brain-based strategies to manage their triggers and biases
• Developing a S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ filter and perspective
The eight week accreditation is led is led by globally recognized brain-based leadership expert and neuroscientist Dan Radecki PhD. The program is conducted virtually with a blend of recorded webinars, live peer activities and Q&A with the experts. 2 live Q&A times are provided weekly to accommodate all time zones.
Registration includes a 12 month subscription to the ABL alumni network (value USD299) and graduates are listed as Stage 1 accredited facilitators on the ABL website.
Graduates have the option to continue on to the Stage 2 Accreditation where they will become accredited to facilitate Team S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ debriefs.
Event Details: Stg1Accred_IntakeDetails_15DEC18_ICF.pdf
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 15
Number of Resource Development (RD) credits: 18.75