Event Start Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 – 7:00 PM
Event End Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 – 7:00 PM
Dates (Australia): Wednesday 28th March + 4th, 11th, 18th April + 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th May. No group call on 25th April.
Time (Australia): 1.5 hour telecalls at 9am or 6pm AEST (Brisbane Australia). Please choose only one time slot. You can miss up to 3 calls during the program. Any missed calls can be made up via listening to the recording for that session.
Dates (US): 7-8.30pm EDT on Tuesday 27th March + 3rd, 10th, 17th April + 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th May. No call on 24th April.
Dates (UK): 9-10.30am BST on Wednesday 28th March + 4th, 11th, 18th April + 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th May. No group call on 25th April.
For all other time zones, please use the time converter: ( https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html ) and base the conversion on 9am and 6pm Brisbane time, Australia on Wednesday 28th March + 4th, 11th, 18th April + 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th May. No group call on 25th April.
Developing the skill of mindfulness is the key to being a masterful coach. Applying mindfulness to the coaching conversation increases your ability to have deeper more impactful conversations that provide greater value to your clients.
Developing mindfulness will give you a greater ability to:
Connect with the client and establish a deeper level of trust and intimacy,
Use powerful questions and clarification to create awareness,
Clarify the underlying themes or patterns in the coaching conversation,
Listen at a deeper level for the subtle nuances in the conversation,
Use intuition to create awareness,
Connect with your own style of coaching,
Communicate clearly with the client,
Feel more relaxed and confident coaching, and
Ensure the client feels truly heard at a deep level.
The unique part of this online program is that it is interactive in a small group based learning environment. We include a weekly call via zoom video conferencing with a maximum of 16 participants, so you can share your insights, challenges and receive the support of a group. Mindfulness takes time to develop and we often need someone to guide us on the journey, so this program provides that extra support through the group calls and mentoring. You also will be connecting with other participants from around the world, in between the group calls.
Included in the program:
• 9 webinars x 1.5 hours each plus optional 30 minutes group mentoring after each call
• Mindfulness practices on audio and in transcript
• Audio coaching conversations to listen to and learn from
• Workbook and reading materials to guide you through the program
• Practice with partners between calls
• Observed session feedback
• 1 x individual mentoring session
• Weekly articles and inspiration
• Online group to share insights, information and ask questions
• 24 hours ICF Coach Continuing Education CCEU in Core Competencies
• Up to 4 hours of ICF group mentoring if you attend the mentoring
1. Science and practice of mindfulness
2. Deepening your connection with clients
3. Communicating with mindfulness
4. Developing intuition using mindfulness
5. Supporting clients to develop intuition
6. Mindfulness creating deeper levels of awareness
7. Mindfulness based questions
8. Supporting clients to develop mindfulness
Facilitator – Satyam Veronica Chalmers
Satyam has 17 years experience in coaching, coach training, mentoring and assessment. She has trained hundreds of individuals in coaching skills, including working with various large organisations to create an internal resource of coaches. She is qualified as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF). From 2001-2011 Satyam worked as a senior trainer, coach, mentor and assessor for Neuroleadership Institute (formerly Results Coaching Systems). From 2008-2011 she held the position of Global Head of Training and Development. This role included heading up a global team of over 100 coach trainers, mentors and assessors. For more information please go to: http://mindfulnesscoaching.com.au/programs/mindfulnesstocoachingmastery/
Number of Core Competency (CC) Credits: 24