OfficePlus @Sheung Wan
93-103 Wing Lok St, Sheung Wan
Event Start Date: Friday, October 13, 2017 9:00 AM
Event End Date: Saturday, June 09, 2018 5:00 PM
Brain Based Coaching
Through the ‘Science of the Art of Coaching’ (SAC) programme, Professor Paul Brown introduces Coaches to:
– The modern neuroscientific understandings about how the brain works;
– How energy is created and directed;
– What the emotional bases of motivation are;
– How an appreciation of the interpersonal neurobiology of the coaching encounter can be managed in pursuit of the client’s coaching goals;
– The neurobiological bases of stress: how stress can be managed through perceptual shifts and awareness.
The SAC has been designed for Coaches, Organisational Consultants or Business Leaders who wish to incorporate knowledge from neuroscience to enhance coaching conversations and organisational outcomes.
Front-loaded with knowledge, the programme becomes increasingly experiential, and ends with tackling some of the more difficult stress-related circumstances of the senior executive life.
Additional dates and times for this event:
13th and 14th of October 2017
1st and 2nd of December 2017
13th and 14th of April 2018
8th and 9th of June 2018
Over the ten months of the Programme it combines four block of 2-day face-to-face teaching of knowledge and simulation training with monthly case material webinars.
Webinars take place in the intervening months of October, November 2017; January, February, March, May and July (final) 2018
Event Details: SACFinalMayW
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 41.5
Number of Resource Development (RD) credits: 25.5