Event Start Date: Monday, February 19, 2018 – 2:00 PM
Event End Date: Monday, May 21, 2018 – 4:00 PM
Additional Dates/Times (all London times):
Module 1 = 19th February 2018 – 2pm – 4pm
Module 2 = 26th March 2018 – 2pm – 4pm
Module 3 = 30th April 2018 – 2pm – 4pm
Module 4 = 21st May 2018 – 2pm – 4pm
– Working towards your ACC or PCC credential with ICF?
– Getting ready to renew your ACC credential?
– Keen to refresh and re-immerse yourself in the ICF coaching competencies?
– Looking to continue your development as a coach and deepen your skill?
If so, then this virtual programme will give you everything you need for your Coach Mentoring requirement!
The package has three simple steps:
1. Four, on-line Group Mentor Coaching sessions
2. Three hours of 1-1 Mentor Coaching sessions
3. Peer coaching sessions in between each on-line session, focussing on specific ICF Core Competencies as the programme progresses.
These steps fulfil the full 10 hours of coach mentoring required for an ICF credential application or renewal.
The programme takes approximately 4-6 months to complete.
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 0
Number of Resource Development (RD) credits: 0