Event Start Date: Monday, March 12, 2018 – 2:00 PM
Event End Date: Monday, June 04, 2018 – 4:00 PM
Based on the business life of Steve Jobs, as told and researched by Walter Isaacson, author of Steve Jobs.
Steve Jobs’ life story is familiar to us all. He was a college dropout who brought the impossible to life. As an entrepreneur he revolutionized five industries in thirty years, while building one of the world’s most valuable companies, Apple.
Steve Jobs was noted for being brutally harsh, highly impatient AND a brilliant manager who had the ability to motivate people to do the impossible and reach beyond self-imposed limitations. Like Steve Jobs, his colleagues literally bent reality and brought the impossible to life…
Here’s to the crazy ones.
The round pegs in the square holes…
While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
-Rob Siltanen, for Apple,
often attributed to Steve Jobs
Together, we will bend reality and bring the impossible to your life, and to your coaching clients, through integrating Steve Jobs’ leadership qualities with coaching skills, applications, and ICF Core Competencies.
Each week we will study a leadership quality and an ICF Core Competency. Simultaneously, we’ll experience a coaching session utilizing the leadership qualities combined with coaching skills. Through the coaching demonstrations, we will learn how to personally and professionally live the qualities we explore as we empower our clients through customized processes and applications.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Anyone who…
• Couldn’t put down the biography, Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson
• Is an avid, life-long learner
• Is ready to move forward in their coaching business in fun, innovative, and skillful ways
• As a coach, is already contributing to businesses that are moving forward
• Become adept with leadership qualities that will enhance your coaching
• Develop a leadership coaching skill set
• View and utilize yourself as the key player in your life
• Coaching skills to transform the Inner Critic into the Best Ally
• Exploring both the fixed & growth mindset
• Incorporate the benefits of: Focusing
• Taking Responsibility
• Bending Reality
• Keeping the Product Alive
• Pushing for Perfection • Staying Hungry & Staying Foolish
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 12
Number of Resource Development (RD) credits: 0